Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting Big!

Charlotte is getting so big! I cannot believe she if four months old. Or that I have survived four months with her (and her big bro and sis). She even rolled over last week (two weeks earlier than either of her siblings). BUT she has not done it since then. I would say it was a fluke but it seems that that is how Charlotte develops. She does something once, waits a week, does it again, waits 5 days, does it two days in a row, waits a few days .... etc.
I am actually amazed that she did it at all since she has had a total 60 minutes (it may not even be that much) of tummy time in four months.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

She's so adorable. I can tell from the pictures that she is just so sweet. Can't wait to meet her! Do we know when that will be?

mamazita said...

Taylor has that dress too! All of our girls are going to be matching~